Skip to content

The copyright guidance for students and for teaching staff also applies to researchers.

You may want to share texts with internal or external colleagues in order to collaborate. The safest way to share St George’s content with internal colleagues is to provide a link to the content so they can access it using their own network login or computer. It is not permitted to share material from the library’s collection with unauthorised users from outside of the institution.

Find a profileSearch by A-Z