Many of the modules that make up our courses can be taken as standalone modules.
This can be done to support your studies, career development or further your interests in a particular area.
Click each course title to find out more about the standalone modules that make up each course.
View all Close all
- Fundamentals of human genetics and genomics (15 credits)
- Genomics of common and rare inherited disease (15 credits)
- Omics techniques and technologies (15 credits)
- Molecular Pathology of Cancer and application in cancer diagnosis, screening and treatment (15 credits)
- Application of genomics in infectious disease (15 credits).
- Pharmacogenomics and stratified healthcare (15 credits)
- Bioinformatics, interpretation and data quality in genome analysis (15 credits)
- Ethical, legal and social issues (ELSI) in applied genomics (15 credits)
- An introduction to counselling skills in genomics (15 credits)
- Cardiovascular genetics and genomics (15 credits).
Register for a module
If you would like to register for one of the modules listed to begin your studies this year, or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.