Request up to 10 articles at any one time. Please provide the following details for each article requested: article title, journal title, author(s), journal volume, journal issue, page numbers, publication date. We are happy to accept records from Hunter, the library catalogue, web addresses, DOIs or database search records containing the details required for speed.
Most requested articles will be supplied under the NHS Copyright Licence Plus. This allows you to make copies of the article, to share these with NHS colleagues and to keep a copy on a secure work network.
If we cannot supply the article under the NHS Copyright Licence Plus, we can still usually supply a 'Library Privilege' version but the usage is more restrictive. If we can only supply a library privilege copy it must be for personal, non-commercial use and you must not make further copies.
We ask you to sign the declaration below needed for library privilege copies but we will inform you when we supply the article how it has been supplied and how you can use it.
1. I hereby request you to supply me with a copy of the item(s) specified above, which I require for the purpose of research or private study.
2. I have not previously been supplied with a copy of the same material by you or any other librarian.
3. I will not use the copy except for research for a non-commercial purpose or private study and will not supply a copy of it to any other person.
4. To the best of my knowledge, no other person with whom I work or study has made or intends to make, at about the same time as this request, a request for the same material for substantially the same purpose.
5. If this item(s) was delivered by an electronic method (which includes facsimile transmission), I will retain only a single paper copy and destroy any electronic copies after printing.