The Corporate Procurement Unit (CPU) strategically sources goods and services to ensure the most efficient and effective use of university funds, including research grants. We have strategies, stringent procedures and streamlined processes in place across devolved functions to ensure all St George’s, University of London purchases comply with Public Contracts Regulations while allowing maximum stakeholder engagement.
View all Close all
- set procurement policy and strategy for devolved purchasing activity
- provide strategic and sustainable sourcing of quality goods and services
- provide consistent professional advice
- help with market research and risk mitigation
- carry out robust and compliant tenders and mini-competitions
- establish strategic supplier relationships for continuity of supply, to encourage innovation and continuous improvement
- set up new suppliers and preferred supplier lists for corporate use.
- provide excellent customer service
- simplify and improve procurement processes
- promote public procurement principles of fairness, transparency and non-discrimination
- deliver best value for money spent and cost savings.
For general enquiries, please email us.
Telephone: 020 8725 1403