Date: Wednesday 29 November 2023
Time: 16:00 - 18:00
We'd love to meet you at this Virtual Open Day.
It's a great opportunity to find out more about the course you're considering, as well as hear from our staff and students about all the important topics – course structure, placements, accommodation, fees and what St George’s, University of London is like to study at.
Register for this event here.
What to expect
- Live welcome panel and discussion - ask our panel of academics and admissions team questions and many more.
- Subject area chat rooms and live talks - find out more about your course of interest by asking questions in our subject area chat rooms and live talks.
Courses you will hear about
You will hear about the following undergraduate degrees:
- Biomedical Science BSc/MSci
- Clinical Pharmacology BSc
- Diagnostic Radiography BSc
- Healthcare Science BSc
- Occupational Therapy BSc
- Paramedic Science Bsc
- Physiotherapy BSc
- Radiotherapy and Oncology BSc.