I have worked at St George's since 2016, leading the work of the External Relations, Communications and Marketing Directorate.
- enhances the reputation of St George’s through media and marketing work
- shapes the impressions of school children about opportunities in higher education and career paths in health through widening participation activities
- builds relationships across the student lifecycle, from prospective students to alumni
- keeps our community and wider audiences informed about the University's work
- aims to generate philanthropic income to enable St George's to achieve further impact
Since autumn 2019 I have shared the role of Director of External Relations, Communications and Marketing with Pamela Agar. I work full days Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Pamela works a half day on Tuesday and full days Wednesday and Thursday.