We each have a duty to protect ourselves and each other and below are steps which must be taken by all staff and students.
How we can all help
Let’s all play our part to minimise the risk of transmitting coronavirus and other viral infections.
Get your shot
- Get vaccinated as soon as you can to protect yourself and others
- Vaccinations services are available in the Atkinson Morley Wing of St George's hospital.
- You can access a first or second dose of Covid-19 vaccine from the hospital vaccination clinic. Boosters can be accessed by appointment.
- If you are suffering from cold, flu or Covid-19 symptoms, stay away from others and look after yourself. Do not attend campus until you are feeling well again. Whilst we do not expect you to test, if you do test positive please do not attend campus even if asymptomatic
- Sickness should now be reported through standard processes, i.e. via MyWorkplace (staff) or your course team (students.)
- We are no longer providing LFD tests on campus but you can still get packs from pharmacies if you wish.
Please view the latest Government advice for people with Covid-19 and their contacts.