Skip to content

What to do if you have a positive test result

Sickness should now be reported via standard processes, i.e. MyWorkplace (staff) or your course team (students.)  

Students and staff should follow public health advice on People with COVID-19 and their contacts

Students on placements should follow the advice on testing offered by your placement provider. If you would prefer to access community testing, there is advice on other routes to get tested on the Wandsworth Borough website

Find a profileSearch by A-Z