Programme specifications are the learning intentions and outcomes of each taught course and they are used for the quality assurance of our programmes.
They provide the learning intentions and outcomes of each taught course, covering the knowledge that a student will be expected to have upon completion, and the skills that will have been developed through the learning process. They also illustrate the process that enables the learning intentions to be achieved, by describing the learning and teaching and assessment methods, how courses will be managed, and the way in which students will be supported throughout their learning.
Programme Specifications are designed for three main audiences.
Promote discussion and reflection among members of the teaching staff of the courses; they enable external examiners to understand the aims of the Programme in terms of assessment criteria; they act as reference points in the processes of internal and external audit of the quality of teaching provision.
Programme Specifications detail the skills and other transferable intellectual abilities fostered by the Programme.
Students and potential students
In their discussion of outcomes, teaching methods, progression and assessment, Programme Specifications assist students both to make choices designed to realise their own learning aspirations, and to reflect on the process of learning.
2015/16 Programme Specifications
- BSc Diagnostic Radiography PS 2016 intake.pdf
- BSc Healthcare Science PS 2016 intake.pdf
- BSc Intercalated - Basic Medical Sciences PS 16 intake.pdf
- BSc Paramedic Practice JPS 2016 intake.pdf
- BSc Paramedic Science PS 2016 intake.pdf
- BSc Physiotherapy Programme Spec 2016-17.pdf
- BSc Therapeutic Radiography PS 16 intake.pdf
- Dip.BSc.Grad Cert HCP PS 2016 intake.pdf
- FdHCP PS 2016 intake.pdf
- International MBBS PS 2016 intake SA.pdf
- INTO Foundation Specification PS 2016 intake.pdf
- MBBS PS 2016 intake SA.pdf
- MRes Biomedical Science PS 16 intake.pdf
- MRes(Clin) PS 2016 intake.pdf
- MSc Clinical Genomics PS 2016 intake.pdf
- MSc Exercise for Health MSc Rehabilitation PS 2016 intake.pdf
- MSc Genomic Medicine PS 2016 intake.pdf
- MSc PAS Programme Specs 2016.pdf
- MSc Physiotherapy PS 2016 intake.pdf
- MSc Sports Cardiology PS 2016 intake.pdf
- MSci Biomedical Science programme specification PS 16 intake.pdf
- PGCert HBE PS 2016 intake.pdf
- PGCert ICAGD PS 2016 intake.pdf
- PgDip Diabetes PS 2016 intake.pdf
- UNic MBBS PS 2016 intake.pdf
Previous Specifications and changes to courses
These Programme Specifications relate to courses that will be running in 2015-16. Specifications from previous years are made available on request.
Courses do change over time. A change may have been introduced to a course that has not yet been included in the specification. Also, a planned change may not come into effect for some time. If a change has been or will be introduced, applicants will be made aware of this during the application process.
Governance, Legal and Assurance Services
St George's, University of London
Last Updated: Tuesday, 28 February 2017 12:26