Open days give you the chance to find out exactly what St George’s can do for you. Discover more about the subjects that interest you, meet our students and staff, see the facilities for yourself and experience the St George’s spirit.
2017 Open Days
Our next Open Days will take place in 2017. We'll announce the dates in January 2017 and you'll be able to join a mailing list, so that you're the first to hear when you are able to book a place, which is usually around two months before the event date.
In the meantime, we'll be running some campus tours in October and November. These dates will be announced at the start of October 2017.
Our Open Days will cover the following subject areas:
- Medicine (all streams)
- Biomedical Science
- Physiotherapy, Paramedic Science and Healthcare Science
- Radiography (Diagnostic and Therapeutic)*
* Please note that an overview of Radiography is covered at a St George's open day. Radiography students are based at St George's for one term only and spend the remainder of their time at Kingston University. Prospective students are advised to also attend an open day at Kingston University
How to book
Booking forms will be available on this page prior to each open day date.
What happens on an open day?
Come along to an open day to:
- get a feel for the atmosphere at St George's and the warmth of the people studying and working here
- talk to current students and ask questions about living and studying at St George's — they will be able to show you around the library, lecture theatres and teaching spaces, IT suites, labs, the Students' Union, the bar, cafes and shops
- find out more about our courses, entry requirements and the St George's student experience
- meet other applicants with whom you might be studying
We hope you'll come away from your visit convinced that St George's is the perfect place to launch a rewarding and successful healthcare career.
Note: Our Midwifery, Nursing and Social Work degrees are awarded by Kingston University, and are currently not covered in our open days. We recommend that you attend an open day at Kingston University to find out more about studying on these courses.
Last Updated: Monday, 03 October 2016 12:08