Visit one of our postgraduate events to find out more about studying with us, speak with academics and view our facilities.
We will be holding a Virtual Postgraduate event on Wednesday 25 February 2015.
The event will run from 1pm - 4.30pm with specific slots allocated for each postgraduate course. Further information regarding timings will be made available to you once your booking has been received and confirmed.
What happens on the day?
This event will give you the opportunity to find out more about the teaching and facilities on offer at St George's from the course leaders, with a focus on the following courses:
- Applied Exercise for Health PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Biomedical Science MRes
- Health and Wellbeing MSc
- Healthcare Practice PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Physiotherapy (Pre-reg)
- Physician Associate Studies PgDip
- Rehabilitation PgDip/MSc.
You will also be able to:
- View presentations about the admissions process
- Take a virtual tour of our accommodation
- Download course application forms
- View student profile videos.
All you will need to have is a Google+ account to take part in the event. Further information and log in information will be sent to you once your booking has been confirmed.