Three years, full time
Apply through UCAS code B160, institution code S49
UK and EU UCAS applications: Closed for applications
International: UCAS deadline is 31 May
UK, EU and international citizens may apply
Accreditation: Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, and Health Care and Professional Council
We also offer a two year Physiotherapy MSc (pre-registration) course.
By combining theoretical knowledge with practical experience, this course explores concepts, principles and theories of anatomy, physiology, movement, therapeutic exercise, electro-physical modalities and health promotion. Graduates leave equipped with the knowledge, understanding and assessment and treatment skills they need to work as an effective physiotherapist.
- Shared campus with one of the largest teaching hospitals in the UK.
- Shared learning with students training to be doctors, nurses, radiographers, and paramedics (interprofessional education). Read more about our interprofessional education programme.
- Opportunity to learn anatomy by prosection and dissected of cadavers.
- This course is taught in partnership with Kingston University. You will benefit from a large, multi-faculty experience combined with the health science expertise offered by St George’s, University of London.
- Our teaching staff have years of experience as physiotherapists.
- Careers advice embedded into our teaching.
This programme is awarded by the Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education at the School of Rehabilitation Sciences. The joint Faculty is a unique partnership between Kingston University and St George's, University of London.
St George's, University of London combines teaching and research excellence in areas directly applicable to healthcare sciences. Kingston University has a long-established reputation for high-quality, vocationally-relevant education.