Choosing your degree and university is a big decision that could well shape your career and your life for many years to come. It's a decision you'll want to get right and to do that, you need to be well informed. For this reason, St George's opens its doors to prospective students on a number of dates every year.
Our 2014 dates have now been published, which you can find on this page to enable you to book your place.
Medicine (all streams) and Biomedical Science
Physiotherapy, Paramedic Science, Radiography and Healthcare Science
Please note that an overview of Radiography is covered at a St George's open day. Radiography students are based at St George's for one term only and spend the remainder of their time at Kingston University. Prospective students are advised to also attend an open day at Kingston University.
Kingston awarded courses
For the following courses, we recommend attending an open day at Kingston University as these degrees are awarded by Kingston and are therefore not covered at our open days:
What happens on an open day?
Coming along to an open day will enable you to:
- Get a feel for the atmosphere at St George's and the warmth of the people studying and working here
- Picture yourself living and learning on the same site as famous past students such as John Hunter, the father of modern surgery and Edward Jenner, who introduced the smallpox vaccine
- Talk to current students and ask questions about living and studying at St George's — they will be able to show you around the library, lecture theatres and teaching spaces, IT suites, labs, the Students' Union, the bar, cafes and shops
- Find out more about our courses, entry requirements and the George's student experience
- Meet other applicants with whom you might well end up studying.
We hope that you'll come away from your fact-finding visit convinced that St George's provides the perfect platform from which to launch a rewarding and successful healthcare career.