Postgraduate open events
St George's run postgraduate open events throughout the admissions cycle.
Our next Postgraduate open event will be held on the 9th December 2014, 3pm-6pm. Book your place here.
Our open events offer prospective postgraduate students the opportunity to find out more about the teaching and facilities on offer at St George's.
During the event you'll be able to find out more about our courses for 2015 entry:
- Applied Exercise for Health PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Biomedical Science MRes
- Health and Wellbeing MSc
- Healthcare Practice PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Physician Associate Studies PgDip
- Physiotherapy MSc
- Rehabilitation PgCert/PgDip/MSc
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Speak to academic and support staff
- Speak to representatives from our Faculty of Heath, Social Care and Education, a partnership between Kingston University and St George’s, University of London.
- Meet current students and graduates
- Tour the facilities
The postgraduate open events will cover postgraduate taught courses and research degrees.
Postgraduate open events will be taking place between 3:00pm and 6.00pm. More information will be made available once you're booking has been received and confirmed.
Medicine (Graduate Entry)
Please note that the Medicine (four year graduate stream) course is classed as an undergraduate programme and as a result is not covered at postgraduate open evenings. This course is covered during our undergraduate open days.
If you require further information, please email the student recruitment team or telephone 020 8725 2333.