Postgraduate open evenings
St George's run postgraduate open evenings throughout the admissions cycle.
Our next events will take place on:
Wednesday 7 May 2014 - Book your place here
Tuesday 15 July 2014 (Booking will open shortly for this date).
Our open evenings offer prospective postgraduate students the opportunity to find out more about the teaching and facilities on offer at St George's.
During the event you'll be able to find out more about our courses:
- Applied Exercise for Health PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Biomedical Science MRes
- Clinical Practice MRes
- Health and Wellbeing MSc (subject to validation)
- Healthcare Practice PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Rehabilitation PgCert/PgDip/MSc
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Speak to academic and support staff
- Speak to representatives from our Faculty of Heath, Social Care and Education, a partnership between Kingston University and St George’s, University of London.
- Meet current students and graduates
- Tour the facilities
The postgraduate open evenings will cover postgraduate taught courses and research degrees.
Postgraduate open evenings will be taking place between 5.30pm and 7.30pm in 2014 however the dates of these have not been set. Please continue to visit this webpage for updates.
Medicine (Graduate Entry)
Please note that the Medicine (four year graduate stream) course is classed as an undergraduate programme and as a result is not covered at postgraduate open evenings. This course is covered in our undergraduate open days.
If you require further information, please email the student recruitment team or telephone 020 8725 2333.