We review each of our programmes so that they are up to date, meet the needs of students and are adequately resourced. The periodic programme review process is described in detail in our Quality Manual.
Programmes are reviewed at least once every five years by an independent panel of academic and professional peers, at least one of which will not be an employee of St George's. Reviewers look at available evidence, including written student feedback, examiners’ reports and examination results, as part of a review. The reviewers also meet current students before publishing a written report.
- FdSc Healthcare Practice report 21 October 2015 (Word)
- INTO International Foundation in Medical, Biomedical and Health Sciences report May 2016 (Word)
- MBBS Periodic Review 21 May 2013 (PDF)
- BSc Physiotherapy 18 April 2013 (PDF)
- BMedSci and iBSc accreditation report 21 March 13 (PDF)
- MRes Biomedical Science Feb 2013 (PDF)
- PG Dip Physican Assistant Studies April 2012 (PDF)
- MRes Clinical Practice 25 January 2012 (PDF)
Pre-September 2012 reports are available on request.
Derek Baldwinson, Deputy Head of Planning and Secretariat Office
Governance, Legal and Assurance Services
St George's, University of London
London SW17 0RE
Last Updated: Tuesday, 01 November 2016 15:06